Ruby Newell-Legner CSP
National Speakers Association (USA) - President
Since 1994, Ruby Newell-Legner has been the behind-the-scenes force fueling the dynamic advances in customer satisfaction programs for the Sports, Leisure and Entertainment industry. In the last 20 years she has presented more than 2300 staff development sessions in 11 countries.
Her clients range from the only 7 Star Hotel to Ferrari World, the largest indoor amusement park in the world and includes 29 professional sports teams and 60 sports and entertainment venues. She trained the guest relations staff for Super Bowl XLI, the 2006 & 2013 Grey Cup, the 2008 US Open (tennis), the 2010 Olympics and 2012 National Republican Convention.
Ruby has been a member of the National Speakers Association Colorado chapter since 1995, and served on the Board of Directors from 1996-1998. In 1997, she was elected as Member of the Year and received her Certified Speaking Professional designation in 2000, a designation bestowed by the National Speakers Association (NSA) to less than 700 speakers in the world. She serves as President of the National Speakers Association 2015-16.
Creating Systems to put You Center Stage
- Learn how Ruby has become a celebrity in her niche market and how you can too
- Find out how to get referrals and testimonials with one simple technique
- Learn how to avoid cold calling and still get booked
- Review strategies for planning your presentations to plant subliminal seeds that make audience members want to hire you
- Develop systems to improve your efficiency
- Learn strategies for becoming a hero to every meeting planner