Robert Coorey, MBA, is a #1 Best-Selling author and Reality TV Pilot host. The Huffington Post called Rob 'one of the most influential online marketers across the globe'. Fast Company called Rob an 'online marketing guru'
Rob was recently listed by Startup Australia as one of Australia's Top 50 Entrepreneurs. He's built a super-responsive global online community of serious business owners, almost broke the world record for most number of people in a webinar, filled up dozens of live events, been featured extensively in the media, launched three best-selling books and signed a Reality TV show pilot deal with Hollywood.
Robert has an MBA from Macquarie Graduate School of Management and a Bachelor of Computer Science from Macquarie University.
Fun Fact: Once Rob sold 800 dog baths in twenty-four hours using email marketing (that was so much fun).It doesn't matter which industry you're working in. Marketing is all about finding a starving crowd, and then feeding it what it wants.
Rob was the co-founder of Punnky's World High-Five day. With no marketing budget, he organized for thousands of people across four continents to give one another high fives, and the Facebook following quickly grew to over 130,000 fans.
How to find A Starving Crowd of Buyers
- Three ways to find a starving crowd - and the Juiciest markets to enter in less than one hour...
- The seven point checklist Robert uses before he takes on any new clients to ensure it will be a slam dunk...
- Step-by-step: How Robert almost broke the world record for the most attendees in a webinar
- How to fill up live events and get bums on seats
Content marketing that delivers tangible results in 2016
- Tired of writing blog posts that nobody reads? How to guarantee your audience will engage with your content
- The type of content that gets the best engagement
- How to convert content readers into enquiries and sales
- How to determine the best platforms to share your content
- How to get truckloads of readers to your blog posts